SAVE UP TO 40% during our Sidewalk Sale!![shop now]
With Thanksgiving soon approaching - next week!? - we thought we’d take one of our favorite baskets and transform it into a beautiful centerpiece for the holiday table. Looking to add that special touch to your Thanksgiving table? Try these easy steps:
1) Use our gathering basket to hold all of your fall foliage and other themed-decor. (*Note: we have two different sized baskets to fit every size table!)
2) Add a nice foundation to the basket. We used a gingham cloth napkin as our base.
3) Bring some natural items into the centerpiece. We created a warm feel with pinecones and geese feathers (you can find these at your local hobby/craft store).
4) Time to add a touch of fall color. Use dried or faux flowers to bring some life to the natural/earth-toned basket.
5) Lastly, add some gourds, squash or pumpkins for that final fall touch.
Want more basket fun? Follow us on our social pages for fun DIYs, decor inspiration and specials!
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2017 The Basket Lady LLC.
WEAVING TOGETHER STYLE AND FUNCTION