With Thanksgiving soon approaching - next week!? - we thought we’d take one of our favorite baskets and transform it into a beautiful centerpiece for the holiday table. Looking to add that special touch to your Thanksgiving table? Try these easy steps:
1) Use our gathering basket to hold all of your fall foliage and other themed-decor. (*Note: we have two different sized baskets to fit every size table!)
2) Add a nice foundation to the basket. We used a gingham cloth napkin as our base.
3) Bring some natural items into the centerpiece. We created a warm feel with pinecones and geese feathers (you can find these at your local hobby/craft store).
4) Time to add a touch of fall color. Use dried or faux flowers to bring some life to the natural/earth-toned basket.
5) Lastly, add some gourds, squash or pumpkins for that final fall touch.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Creating a Holiday Planning Station in your home is a great way to keep the little things you need throughout the month right at your fingertips. It doesn’t require much space, just a few organizational items and a little thinking ahead.