With Thanksgiving soon approaching - next week!? - we thought we’d take one of our favorite baskets and transform it into a beautiful centerpiece for the holiday table. Looking to add that special touch to your Thanksgiving table? Try these easy steps:
1) Use our gathering basket to hold all of your fall foliage and other themed-decor. (*Note: we have two different sized baskets to fit every size table!)
2) Add a nice foundation to the basket. We used a gingham cloth napkin as our base.
3) Bring some natural items into the centerpiece. We created a warm feel with pinecones and geese feathers (you can find these at your local hobby/craft store).
4) Time to add a touch of fall color. Use dried or faux flowers to bring some life to the natural/earth-toned basket.
5) Lastly, add some gourds, squash or pumpkins for that final fall touch.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
The kids are back to school and that means we're back to our regularly scheduled routine. Now is the perfect time to organize your home (and your life!) for the Fall season. I always like to create a list of areas that I want to organize and tackle them one at a time. Below is a list that I am currently working through that may help you too!
Pack your bags! We’re staying home! There are several ways to enjoy summer by being a tourist in your own town and enjoying a staycation. Here are some ideas that I have discovered with my family and friends over the years that everyone enjoyed. Maybe you will too!