With the new year well underway, we’ve been busy reorganizing and revamping some household areas. We had so much fun giving this linen closet a makeover! There’s something so calming about a fresh, clean, organized linen closet. Not only are our baskets convenient for storing linens, towels, cleaning supplies and bathroom supplies, but they refreshed and reorganized the entire look of this linen closet.
Here is the messy linen closet before our makeover. Yikes!!
And this is the beautiful, organized linen closet after the makeover. Ahhh...what a difference. Find out what baskets we used, below the photo.
Here’s what we used to give our closet a makeover:
- Our long narrow pole handle storage basket is ideal when storing your extra soap and other bathroom supplies. (medium size shown)
- The pole handle storage baskets are extremely versatile. Use them lined or unlined depending on contents. (cotton liners sold separately)
- Our jumbo storage baskets come with a removable cotton liner and are ready to store your towels and other linens. (medium-small size shown)
- Keep your extra hand towels rolled and stored in our low pole handle storage basket Make sure to line it with our cotton liners to keep your towels fresh and clean. (large size shown, cotton liner sold separately)
- Use the long low basket for lower shelf items to expose the contents of the basket for easier access!
- The narrow tote basket makes for the perfect hamper. (cotton liner sold separately)
Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram, and watch for more makeovers, helpful tips and design ideas using our beautiful baskets.
Leave a comment